From MeLibraries Wiki
To be able to register at melibraries.ca your patron must:
- Have a library user id and PIN available at time of registration.
- Be 18 years of age or older to use the web sited. Juvenile members can still register but it has to be done in person when accompanied by a guardian.
- Have a first and last name.
- Must have a complete address including:
- Street address
- Postal code
- Be a member in good standing at his/her home library.
- Have a valid email address.
- Not be a reciprocal member at his/her home library.
- Not have non-resident membership status at his/her home library.